Remote - North America
Atomic Form is looking for a UX Designer to join us in building a first-of-its-kind web3 platform that pulls together one’s entire digital identity across all chains and all wallets (aka The Internet of Property). This is a key position at this early juncture of the company. You will be responsible for working across many stakeholders (internally and externally) as we conceive, design, architect, and create the Atomic Form platform.
You must be up-to-date with web3 technologies and trends, have excellent research and communication skills, and be able to work across teams.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, site maps, and clickable prototypes.
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology, predicting what might work for both.
- Communicate with all teams through all channels (e.g. Zoom, Discord, GitHub, etc) both remote and IRL.
- Perform tests on user interface elements.
- No college degree required, but equivalent knowledge & experience is a must.
- Keeping apprised of web3 best practices and solutions is an absolute must. It’s not just your job, but a passion that keeps you up at night.
- Knowledge of industry standard tools (Figma, Miro, Adobe, G Suite, etc).
- Resourcefulness. The industry moves fast. Often, you lack the map you must create.
- Problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user interface challenges.
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
Why Atomic Form?
Atomic Form is a hardware and software company that aggregates, verifies, and displays web3 content. We’re a leader in the NFT and web3 space for display, and boast a small but mighty industry-leading team.
We have a saying here, that “Culture (and NFTs) will bring more people in web3 than economics and decentralized finance ever could”. We firmly believe in the democratization of digital assets and taking what we do seriously but not ourselves.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment