Remote - North America
Atomic Form is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to grow and manage our social communities. You will be responsible for sourcing, producing, curating, scheduling, and tracking social media content across all platforms and serving as a liaison between Atomic Form and our community. You'll collaborate with our operations and tech team members to bring together art and tech to followers and influencers across social channels. You must be up-to-date with Web3 technologies, social media trends, memes, culture, and have excellent communication skills and be able to work across teams.
- Create and manage a social media calendar
- Build and maintain a brand community by engaging with and responding to users across platforms
- Deliver on the social media strategy and execute across all Atomic Form managed social media channels
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to develop omnichannel content that nurtures leads, increases engagement, and ultimately drives user growth
- Develop and maintain Atomic Form social voice consistently across all channels
- Create and drive campaign strategies to increase social engagement
- Source potential partnerships to drive brand awareness and reach
Nice to Haves
- Familiarity with Discord and Twitter
- Dabbled in the NFT scene and understanding of Web3 space
- A BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Deep knowledge and genuine interest of the cryptocurrency/NFT space (you keep up with the most recent NFT drops)
- At least 2+ years of social media and/or community management experience
- A passion for educating users about the Web3 space
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to deliver engaging social media content
- Experience creating and managing a social media calendar
- Experience with social media technologies such Hootsuite, Later, Jira, etc.
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
Why Atomic Form?
Atomic Form is a hardware and software company that aggregates, verifies, and displays Web3 content. We’re a leader in the NFT and Web3 space for display, and boast a small but mighty industry-leading team. We take what we do seriously, but not ourselves.
We have a saying here, that “Culture (and NFTs) will bring more people in Web3 than economics and decentralized finance ever could”. We firmly believe in the democratization of digital assets and taking what we do seriously but not ourselves.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/CV and corresponding job title in the subject line.