Remote - North America
Atomic Form is looking for a Senior Front-end Engineer to join us in building a first-of-its-kind web3 platform that pulls together one’s entire digital identity across all chains and all wallets (aka The Internet of Property). This is a key position at this early juncture of the company. You will be responsible for building out and maintaining our CI/CD and testing pipelines across web2 and web3 tech stacks.
You must be up-to-date with web3 technologies and trends, have excellent research and communication skills, and be able to work across teams.
- Integrating with multiple crypto wallets (e.g. Metamask, Phantom, Kepler, etc) across multiple blockchains (e.g. Ethereum, Solana, Cosmos, etc).
- Producing, maintaining and modifying all client apps and user interfaces (2D and 3D).
- Working in a CI/CD pipeline to deliver work from local, to staging, to live environments.
- Apply best practice package and dependency management for all FE codebases.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders (e.g. product, design, devs, support, etc).
- Collaborate with all external stakeholders (e.g. vendors, projects, customers, etc).
- R&D/software evaluation, selecting the frameworks that balance short/long-term needs.
- Create clear testing and review instructions for QA.
- Routinely testing client apps for ease of use, speed and other quality factors.
- Fixing any client app issues or bugs that arise.
- Ensuring all media (images, audio, video, etc) renders correctly and at the right quality.
- Web first, but this may segue into mobile development at a future date.
- The ability to work at multiple levels of fidelity, ranging from rapid prototypes to test a concept all the way to test driven development.
- Working with multiple APIs, including (but not limited to) Google Firebase.
- No college degree required, but 3-4 years equivalent knowledge & experience is a must.
- Knowledge and genuine interest of the cryptocurrency/NFT space.
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to test and debug regressions
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience within a product-based tech company.
Why Atomic Form?
Atomic Form is a hardware and software company that aggregates, verifies, and displays web3 content. We’re a leader in the NFT and web3 space for display, and boast a small but mighty industry-leading team.
We have a saying here, that “Culture (and NFTs) will bring more people in web3 than economics and decentralized finance ever could”. We firmly believe in the democratization of digital assets and taking what we do seriously but not ourselves.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/CV and corresponding job title in the subject line.