Remote - North America
Atomic Form is looking for a Senior Front-end Developer to join us in building a first-of-its-kind suite of NFT tools and products. You will be responsible for working across many stakeholders (internally and externally) as we conceive, design, architect, and create the Atomic Form platform.
You must be up-to-date with web3 technologies and trends, current ReactJS best practices, have excellent research and communication skills, and be able to work across multidisciplinary teams.
- Producing, maintaining and modifying all client apps and user interfaces.
- Working in a CI/CD pipeline to deliver work from local, to staging, to live environments.
- Apply best practice package and dependency management for all FE codebases.
- Collaborate with all internal stakeholders (e.g. product, design, devs, support, etc).
- Collaborate with all external stakeholders (e.g. vendors, projects, customers, etc).
- Create clear testing and review instructions for QA.
- Routinely testing client apps for ease of use, speed and other quality factors.
- Fixing any client app issues or bugs that arise.
- Ensuring all media (images, audio, video, etc) renders correctly and at the right quality.
- Web first, but this may segue into mobile development at a future date.
- The ability to work at multiple levels of fidelity, ranging from rapid prototypes to test a concept all the way to test driven development.
- Working with multiple APIs, including (but not limited to) Google Firebase.
- No college degree required, but 3-4 years equivalent knowledge & experience is a must.
- 2+ years using ReactJS front-ends interacting with server-side APIs.
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Ability to test and debug regressions
- Observant and able to remain focused on tasks for long periods of time
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
- Nice to have:
- Previous experience within a product-based tech company.
- Knowledge and genuine interest of the cryptocurrency/NFT space.
Why Atomic Form?Atomic Form builds gallery-quality display hardware and archive-obsessed software for NFT power users. We are building a suite of NFT tools that help capture the history behind and the stories beyond the mint.
- Competitive salary
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
Interested in Applying?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/CV and corresponding job title in the subject line.