Remote, Part-Time Contractor, North America
Atomic Form seeks a motivated and results-driven Growth Marketer to fast-track our company’s growth across our NFT displays and data solutions. In this role, you will manage the company’s customer acquisition and conversion funnel. In addition, you will manage and support activities across all stages of the customer experience: customer acquisition, activation, retention, and up-selling.
This is a crucial position at this early juncture of the company and has the potential to expand to a full-time engagement. You will have direct access to all members of the team as well as our early customers. In addition, you will work closely and collaboratively with all stakeholders to achieve these objectives.
Our ideal candidate for this role is an expert in digital marketing with prior experience in product management. In addition, being up-to-date with web3 technologies and trends is a huge plus.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of growth marketing campaigns, focusing on content marketing, social media marketing, and events.
- Develop a unified approach to the company’s overall marketing efforts in collaboration with engineering, product, and leadership teams.
- Create brand marketing campaigns (in collaboration with relevant internal teams) that will be aimed at increasing brand awareness and engaging with existing audiences.
- Stay on top of the latest trends and emergent issues in our industry (business model changes, new tools, products, and features).
- Leverage analytic tools (Google Analytics, Google Trends, Nansen, Dune Analytics) during market research to find ways to enhance the company’s marketing efforts.
- Ensure the company blog, social media accounts, and website are continuously updated, optimized, and active to provide a great user experience.
- Compile performance reports to brief executive leadership on marketing initiatives and product performance and provide recommendations on improvement strategies.
- No college degree is required, but 2-4 years of equivalent knowledge & experience is a must.
- Knowledge or genuine interest in the cryptocurrency/NFT space.
- A strong understanding and passion for all things digital marketing
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
- Nice to have: Previous experience within a product-based tech company.
Why Atomic Form?
Atomic Form is a hardware and software company that aggregates, verifies, and displays web3 content. We’re a leader in the NFT and web3 space for display technology and boast a small but mighty team.
We have a saying here that “Culture (and NFTs) will bring more people into web3 than economics and decentralized finance ever could”. So we firmly believe in the democratization of digital assets and taking what we do seriously but not ourselves.
Interested in Applying?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and any other relevant information.