Remote - North America
Atomic Form is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us in building a first-of-its-kind web3 platform that pulls together one’s entire digital identity across all chains and all wallets (aka The Internet of Property). This is a key position at this early juncture of the company. You will be responsible for building out and maintaining our CI/CD and testing pipelines across web2 and web3 tech stacks.
You must be up-to-date with web3 technologies and trends, have excellent research and communication skills, and be able to work across teams.
- Administer our infrastructure (e.g. web, database, blockchain, cloud, 3rd party).
- Build complex CI/CD pipelines ranging from cloud native to local-to-live development.
- Build deployment pipelines spanning from GitHub actions to testing suite software.
- Reduce the time for new devs to contribute meaningfully to our stack.
- Create audit trails and proactive monitoring solutions to ensure key uptime metrics.
- Build/integrate tools to reduce human intervention in all build processes.
- Design and socialized troubleshooting and maintenance SOPs.
- Collaborate with Dev, Product, and Ops teams.
- R&D and software evaluation.
- Perform root cause analysis for production errors.
- No college degree required, but equivalent knowledge & experience is a must.
- Knowledge of blockchain infrastructure.
- Must be proficient at all things Linux. Bonus: virtualization and containerization.
- Expertise in cybersecurity.
- Expertise in cloud computing.
- Expertise in configuration management and creation of dev/stage/prod workflows.
- Resourcefulness. The industry moves fast. Often, you lack the map you must create.
- Extraordinary communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge and genuine interest of the cryptocurrency/NFT space.
- Extensive experience connecting 3rd party PaaS/SaaS solutions
- DevOps mindset and experience applying said principles in a team environment.
- Thrives in a dynamic startup environment
Why Atomic Form?
Atomic Form is a hardware and software company that aggregates, verifies, and displays web3 content. We’re a leader in the NFT and web3 space for display, and boast a small but mighty industry-leading team.
We have a saying here, that “Culture (and NFTs) will bring more people in web3 than economics and decentralized finance ever could”. We firmly believe in the democratization of digital assets and taking what we do seriously but not ourselves.
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/CV and corresponding job title in the subject line.